Páginas

quarta-feira

Thnks fr th Mmrs

We reach a time in ours lives, where we start to care about things that weren't so important before.
It's like the movie… Eat, drink and... what was it the other thing? Something about places, right?
But yeah, I think i finally there.

I not more so pick about what I eat, I'm trying new foods, new flavors, new things that I never thought about before.
Normally there is always someone there by your side... but that it's another story.

I'm living some strangers times.
I'm not okay… Yet, you know?
But, I have never been so, not focused... so submerged in a job like now.
I have been working like there is nothing else... perhaps, because there isn't!
But it's good... I guess.

I still have a lot to do, to work out, but those things don't seem to matter that much.
Nothing really seem to matter... it's like I'm just living day after day, but different.

And today...ah well, today I remembered some good, real good memories.
Like... your mind tend to focus on things dependent of the state of your mind, right?
So if you are in the blue, you know...

Today I just remembered some of the live concerts that I have been at.
And man, I should be greatful. Not only for that, but today... for that.

That time when the Akon's security lost his cellphone in the middle of the crow, and they canceled the rest of the show because they didn't got the phone back... I was so broke that night.
I just had enough money to buy tickets for me and my friend... Maybe not that broke.

Or that time when I almost lost half of Paramore's show because I thought I knew things.
Normally there is a band who opens shows, you know. So you don't need to be there in time, you can smoke some cigarrets outside… Oh well, that was fun.

What about the time when I went to 50 cent's show?
That was a fucking show. Never saw something national that can compare, structurally speaking.

Always with a wingman by my side.
But then there was that one that no one was "available" to go with me... Mallu Magalhães.
Yeah, I know. And then, I went by myself and "Fuck the world!". I do whatever the fuck I want.
And that was something, let me tell you. I lost the oportunity to meet her, but no regrets!

And of course, there was the one last of show of that band that you have known all your life...
Yeah, that tragic end when someone dies... because of depression. And oh yeah, not so long after, another member dies, because of the fucking same hing!

Yeah, life sucks right?
Even more when you have to tell the person, who went with you on that show, that the vocalist, who she liked way more than you, died of suicide the night before. Not so long after the show where you went literally wild in the crowd.
Best show of my life, with the person who knew the most of me.

Yeah... BTW, I had to tell this person about the dead of two vocalists, that she is a fan of, whom died from suicide caused by depression.

But yeah! Great memories, a lot to think about. Maybe a new tattoo?

even tough they weren't so great