Páginas

domingo

So Blink 182 is back

I just watched their show on TwitchCon.
And that band it's done... dead.

The opening music was 'I feeling this'.
And everytime Mark sang the chorus... he was definitely feeling someting and by this i mean the weight of age. And i get it! I got old too. And with age comes nostalgia, but i didn't got any nostalgia watching the show. Matt he seemed to scream but his voice didn't seem to come out. And Travis... well, it's Travis, right?

They played 'I miss you'... well, i don't. Not anymore.
Don't get me wrong, it's always good to listen to the old good songs u know.
But when a band ends, u don't get the chance to see they grow as artists. And when they come back...
It's just "Hey we back! We don't have hair anymore, but i still have my pink bass guitar.".
Wtf?

But in the end... i turned up the volume and kind of liked it.
So what is this text about? I don't know... life(?).